As a Retail Store Manager, you will:
• Develop and implement strategies towards improved sales across all outlets
• Set up a system for proper replenishment, storage, merchandising, rotation, and evaluation of inventory.
• Prepared detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
• Recommend and maintains all in-house retail displays. Implements cyclical displays to support all in-house promotions and events.
• Devise marketing strategies for the promotion of new products or products on sale.
• Foster a delightful customer experience that exceeds customary standards and service levels.
• Engage customers positively to sustain a mutual relationship and ensure continued patronage from customers.
• Keep abreast of happenings in the market space as well trends and current offerings as it affects the business.
• Motivate team members to achieve set goals and exceed set targets.
• Trains staff on product knowledge, stock-taking, merchandising, sales skills, product transfer, customer relations.
Must-Have for the position:
• Minimum of a Higher National Diploma, HND / Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other relevant discipline
• Minimum of 3 years as a Retail Sales Manager.
• Experience in Revenue Generation, Complaint Resolution and Product Category is a Must-Have.