The job holder shall summarily be responsible for building and managing a positive relationship with the business clientele base and, ensuring ease of transaction while serving as a liaison officer between the business and the clients need. More so, he/she shall be responsible for initiating and executing business development initiatives.
As a Relationship Manager, you will:
• Proffer timely responses to official correspondence from clients and stakeholders at large.
• Ensure effective documentation of all official correspondence with clients.
• Facilitate the completion of order fulfillment of clients within the given Turn Around Time.
• Ensure the verification of contract terms during clients’ transaction closure process.
• Strategically and tactically building new relationships to generate consistent business leads as well as maintain and nurturing the existing ones for the same outcome.
• Schedule population of the H-Aid clientele database with relevant information that could yield maximum results for the business needs and decision-making.
• Develop a holistic structure & process to foster client retention.
• Introduce opportunities in the Humanitarian-Aid sector by carrying out scheduled research and sector analysis.
• Identify of new business opportunities within both local and multinational NGOs, as well as diverse sectors and target markets.
• Be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of project tasks from initiation to completion, all according to the given turnaround time.
• Be responsible for key stakeholder liaising & management in achieving project plan timeline.
• Ensure effective follow-up with relevant stakeholders to ensure RFQs are timely attended to.
Must-Have for the position:
• First degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience in Business Development
• Proven experience in customer service management and project manager
• Experience in the Humanitarian Aid (H-Aid) or NGO sphere shall be an advantage
• Relevant professional certification/qualification shall be a plus