As a Digital Marketer, you will:
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with the Ecommerce &Web team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Must-Have for the position:
• Degree in marketing or a related field.
• 2-3 years proven work experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database & Email/Social media campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Strong analytical and data-driven skills
Skills: Data Analysis, Content Creation, SEO & SEM, CRM, Social Media and Marketing Analytics. Etc.
Knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, illustrator, InDesign, etc), Canva, Inkscape
Send your portfolio along with your CV.